Los Footes

Los Footes

Sunday, March 23, 2008

We finally got to go skiing!



Yes! We have been meaning to go skiing this entire winter, but with work and school (and the fact that it is so expensive) we just haven't done it, until Friday. So Jeremy went to work early so he could get off early and we used Tom and Kristie's 2 for 1 pass (thanks guys!) and we went to Brighton for night skiing. This was my first time skiing at night. We were so lucky that it got dark at 8 pm and not earlier because it got cold fast and I am a sissy when it comes to cold appendages. We got some good hours in though and I am longing to go again although it might have to wait until next year. If I might add, Jeremy is a pretty good little skier.

4 comments:

Tom McConnon said...

Lucky ducks! I'm glad you guys got to go. After Kristie took her test we headed up to Park City to watch a ski film. We we're wishing you guys could have made it to that too.

Brooke said...

looks like lots of fun!

L said...

How fun you guys!!! I'm so jealous!!!

Mesha said...

I love your hat. We need to have you guys over again!