Jeremy and I were very lucky to find an apartment on Saturday and we completed our move last night. Our new place is in SW provo and we are very happy to now have a thermostat rather than a gas heater. We are living the life. Thank you so much Mom and Dad Foote, Lisa, Jason, Kimberly, Adam, Fudge and Katy for helping us move. We couldn't have done it without you guys! Also, thanks to everyone who responded to our last post and sent us ideas for places to move.
2 comments:
We're glad to hear that you guys got all moved and hopefully you are able to get settled quickly.
What?? Kedra you promised you'd be here when I got back......:( A thermostat isn't that important, c'mon. No, I'm just teasing. I'm happy for you guys and hope you enjoy your new apartment!! Please post pictures. I hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment