Los Footes

Los Footes

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mm Mm Marley's


www.marleys.com

Has anyone driven on I-15 and passed the new Harley Davidson dealership in Lindon? Well, I have never really been a Harley fan, but ever since the first time I drove by on the freeway I was interested in stopping by and checking it out as well as trying the much talked about food. So yesterday, Jeremy and I were headed back to Provo from Pleasant Grove on Geneva Rd. and there it was. We decided to seize the day and go inside. The food was delicious and it is a really cool building.

Marley's is the restaurant and their specialty is what they call 'sliders'. Glorified burgers and fries is evidently the food of elite bikers, but very good for that kind of food. I really liked the rolls they served the burgers on. The turkey slider is also good too. Didn't try the fries though. Our review: Go check it out!

No comments: