Los Footes
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The Holiday Weekend
So, this past weekend gave us a couple of things to talk about. First, Jeremy's parents and Kimberly came into town and stayed with us. We loved hosting them! It was fun to spend the whole three-day weekend with them. Also, on Sunday night, our stake held a fireside where Sister Kristen Oaks spoke to us on testimonies. It was a lovely talk and she happened to bring along her husband, Elder Oaks. They were gracious enough to stay after to shake hands and greet people. It was a cool evening. And, this isn't really that exciting, but there was some cool frost this weekend and Jeremy and Jason got some pictures of it.
And finally, in remembrance of the reason for the holiday, I would like to mention Martin Luther King, Jr. and his touching example of righteous tenacity. He made a difference in the world that I hope we all can stand for and I fondly keep his legacy in my memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooooh, pretty pictures!
Post a Comment