Los Footes
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Lingotek meet Washington, D.C.
Jeremy has been in Washington, D.C. for the past couple of days training the C.I.A. So, they bought the software from Jeremy's company and he was in charge of teaching them how to use it. I am so proud of him. He has been developing help manuals and product instructions for the past while and today was the big day that everything came together. I guess it went well (as I expected) and tomorrow is a contact with the Library of Congress. There may be more trips like this if the C.I.A. needs further training (Jeremy gives a mean karate kick, but not to me), but probably not for a while. Maybe next time I can go.
It is kind of nice to have something like this involved in your work and I am glad Jeremy's job has included this. This trip has required a lot of prep work and stress, but it has paid off and culminates in a really cool, rewarding experience. I hope so anyway. When he gets back, I will let him update you with his side of the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is SO fantastic! Go Jer! I'd love to hear more about your software next time we chat (probably the Ranch?) Congrats!
How exciting!!! I love the other "washington"! ;)
I hope he got some time to be a tourist!
Congrats Jer, that's awesome!
Post a Comment