So, this whole "Science" kick that Kedra has been on continues. Kedra's abstract on her fungus research was recently accepted for the 2009 Botany and Mycology conference at Snowbird in July.I am, of course, very proud of her. She has worked very hard, and has done a lot of great research. When I was younger, I always thought that I would be a scientist when I grew up. At least I married a great one.
Photo courtesy of Flickr - I just hope all this science stuff doesn't turn Kedra into this guy.
5 comments:
yea!! I got to present my research at a conference in 2007. its pretty great and people like to ask hard questions so be warned! I am excited for you guys, hope all else is going well for you! will you be staying around northern Utah this summer?
That is pretty cool Kedra. I never thought of posting anything I did at work...why did that never occur to me? In fact, neither Garth nor I have posted much about anything cool we did at work, just leisure. What a good idea-now it makes me want to do some backposting. Anyway, why do you never call me? Oh and it is cool that Jeremy works for the CIA now. Posts about work-what a good idea...
So cool!!! :) Congrats Kedra!
I'm glad we have a connection to the CIA too if we ever need it! J/K! ;)
Congrats Kedra, that's awesome!
so... I clicked on that link in that first paragraph... when the new page popped up I started "reading" and I think I only understood the words "in" and "from"
I've been researching a rash on Faith's arms this month. Does that count?
*Becky Kelly*
Post a Comment