Last Saturday Kedra took me to a Real Salt Lake soccer game for my birthday. She did a great job of keeping things a secret, and I thought that we were going to spend the evening babysitting.
The game was fantastic - RSL came back from being 1-0 down to win 2-1. They had some great goals, and it was really fun to see some high-quality soccer. After the game we went to 5 Guys Burgers with Justin and JeriAnn - our good friends who moved up to Salt Lake. It was a great birthday present, and a great day. I think that Kedra and I both became Real Salt Lake fans. So, if anyone wants to go up to see a game, you may be able to talk us into coming with you.
1 comment:
I want to go to a game. When can we go? Was the burger good? Was it as good as In 'N Out... I mean, was it even close to coming close to being in the vicinity of a comparison with In 'N Out?
Post a Comment