I stained a pair of shorts last year and instead of buying new ones, I bought dye to color the fabric and cover the stain. But I was nervous to dye them because the instructions made it sound like it would be a difficult task. I debated about if it was worth the time. So, finally, this year, today, I dyed this pair of shorts. I could not be happier with the result. Do not have fear about dying clothes. It is easier than it sounds. (This is the first garment I have dyed and I realize not all outcomes may be this favorable, but I think most will be.)
Los Footes
Saturday, June 27, 2009
What once was tan now is blue
I stained a pair of shorts last year and instead of buying new ones, I bought dye to color the fabric and cover the stain. But I was nervous to dye them because the instructions made it sound like it would be a difficult task. I debated about if it was worth the time. So, finally, this year, today, I dyed this pair of shorts. I could not be happier with the result. Do not have fear about dying clothes. It is easier than it sounds. (This is the first garment I have dyed and I realize not all outcomes may be this favorable, but I think most will be.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously? You seriously did that? SOOOOO impressed! Wow. No words. Wow. You never cease to amaze me!
Kedra - I found your blog via Lisa 3 days ago and was inspired. I stained my favorite khaki jumper a few months ago and couldn't bring myself to throw it away. It is now black. It has some streaks, but it makes it look natur-al. Thanks! :-)
Cute blog, too!
Post a Comment