
There were about 12 of us in our group from BYU, the USDA Forest Service Shrub Lab, and Gonzaga University. We stayed in the Lodge at Snowbird and had beautiful views of the mountains. We also all contributed to meals so we ate really well and made money on the per diem. And we all presented. I also really enjoyed the talks and having the whole day to attend those that sounded interesting to me. In many ways it was very relaxing, except for when I had to present, but I was happy with that too.
I was not amazing and the presentation would be boring to most of you, but I have included a short clip of me trying to sound smart.
Jeremy came up to see me present (he's the best!) and we were able to sneak off up to the Albion Basin which is basically the top or end of Little Cottonwood Canyon. There were several varieties of wildflowers in abundance and the view is beautiful.

2 comments:
You TOTALLY sound smart and it looks beautiful up in the Basin!!! :)
Kedra rocks my world. She is a major Science HOTTIE!
Post a Comment