I gathered leaves when we were on our hike in the canyon (Jeremy and Lisa can tell you how annoying it was) because I wanted to make a fall wreath. This is what I came up with. I hope this is only one of my first fall creations.
Kedra, I love your leaf wreath! The colors are beautiful. The canyons there sure are beautiful in the fall! You look awesome and I can't wait to hear more about your life. I will keep up with you on your blog. Love, Megan
5 comments:
It turned out just beautiful! :)
(And what a darling baby bump you have there, too!)
this is stunning, and is that really a bun in the oven? Congratulations!! Back to the wreath: it puts the $20 number I bought at Costco to shame!
I love it! I love that it's square!
*becky kelly*
What a good idea! I wanted to get a fall wreath but they are so expensive in the stores.
Kedra, I love your leaf wreath! The colors are beautiful. The canyons there sure are beautiful in the fall! You look awesome and I can't wait to hear more about your life. I will keep up with you on your blog.
Love, Megan
Post a Comment