Los Footes

Los Footes

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photos of this fall

Fall is coming to a close, so here are some random pictures to help wrap it up. The season was full of hiking (man, we were loving the colors on the mountains and in the canyons and we really soaked it up as you can see from previous posts), spending time with family and friends (thanks for being hiking buddies Lisa, and Steven and Paige), and getting fat (I mean look at me!). I should note that Jeremy is the good photographer that took most of these photos.
We found a praying mantis on our neighbors' window. I thought it was dead because it was brown, as you can see, but it turns out that it happens to be brown because of the season. Praying manti (is that the plural?) are bright green in the spring and that is how I have seen them before. This was Jeremy's first time seeing one. I think he liked it.
If you look closely, you can see the double rainbow, especially on the right side.I have never tried the Cougar blue pancakes they serve the day of the Homecoming parade. I wanted to go wait in line while the parade proceeded, but the line was way too long. It continues much out of this picture. Everyone else had the same idea. Free pancakes are not worth it and the parade was late starting so there was nothing to , but I wasn't too disappointed. It isn't one one of those "must do" things.

2 comments:

annieandjustin said...

You are so cute Kedra. NOT fat at all. you can hardly even tell you are pregnant. good pictures jeremy!

Julie said...

You look like a tiny girl who ate too much dinner!!