Kedra's doctor had us scheduled for an induction today, but Jedra decided that she was ready to come on her own, and labor started naturally. 4 short but intense hours later, she arrived. Other than a giant conehead (which we are told will go away by the time she is 15 or 16), she is perfect. She's a beautiful little girl, and we are in love with her already!
Kedra before labor really started - look how happy she was!
Look at the size of that head! Like a misshaped orange on a toothpick!
A few more pictures of the beautiful girls in my family.
Welcome to the world, little nameless miracle!
12 comments:
Thanks for posting these so quickly! We can't wait to see her in person, congratulations:)
She is BEAUTIFUL you guys!!! CONGRATS! We are SO happy for you! What a lucky little girl to have such awesome parents! :)
Congratulations! She's beautiful.
yay yay yay hurray!
from cousin becky
can't wait to meet her! 4 hours only huh? glad you both are doing great!
Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby. And she shares a birthday with Ethan who turned 12 yesterday. Kids are life changing in the very best way.
It seems only yesterday Jeremy came home from the hospital as "Baby Foote". He was so cute, and little and fuzzy and he made me a proud aunt for the first time. I can't believe someone I held as a newborn now has one of his own. Crazy! Congrats,
Old Aunt Margo
Congratulations, you two! She is beautiful. =) Super super jealous of the 4-hour labor. Hope you guys are getting a little more sleep than we are. Happy New Year!
So do I get a prize for telling you the secret to getting little Keremy to come out?
Adria also wants a prize for guessing the time of birth dead on.
CONGRATS! We are so excited for you guys!!
I loved the orange on a toothpick reference. But I think your baby is far more beautiful than that.
Congrats! She is beautiful and I am glad to hear that all went well! I can't wait to know her name and see more pictures!
Oh, I am so happy for you two! What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!
Post a Comment