Los Footes

Los Footes

Friday, January 15, 2010

Grandma Davis


We were so lucky to have my mom, Rebecca, here with us to help when little Rebecca was born. She is the sweetest woman. It was so great to have her present for Rebecca's birth and my adjustment to motherhood. I just wanted to say, "Thanks Mom!" It was a time I will always remember and cherish.



3 comments:

Richins Family said...

I love it when my mom comes and then my mother-in-law also comes and helps after that! It's so nice to have them help! I didn't realize your mom and daughter and both Rebecca! I think that is GREAT! It looks like she is enjoying time with her little granddaughter!

Afton said...

I love your mom! These pictures are probably the most I've seen of her in a year-- and I live 10 minutes away. How sad is that. Little Rebecca is lucky to have both of you in her life.

Debbie said...

Awww! I love these photos too! :) And I love your daughter's name! I hope I get to meet her soon!