What an Angel!!!
I just melted! She is so adorable and perfect! I love the picture of Kedra sitting up on the couch with her against your shoulder... dreamy.
Kedra, she is beautiful, congratulations!! Somer
Soooo Cute! I'm glad she is finally here.
Congrats guys! What an exciting time for you guys. By the way, I love that picture with the big pink pants, ha ha!
Congrats you guys, your journey is just beginning :)
Kedra, she is so cute! And tiny! We have the same car seat!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What an Angel!!!
I just melted! She is so adorable and perfect! I love the picture of Kedra sitting up on the couch with her against your shoulder... dreamy.
Kedra, she is beautiful, congratulations!! Somer
Soooo Cute! I'm glad she is finally here.
Congrats guys! What an exciting time for you guys. By the way, I love that picture with the big pink pants, ha ha!
Congrats you guys, your journey is just beginning :)
Kedra, she is so cute! And tiny! We have the same car seat!
Post a Comment