Los Footes

Los Footes

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

(Vanessa, I hope you don't mind I copied your idea, but I thought it was so fun. You are a talented photographer.)Grandma Davis sent these cute bunny slippers.We had a lovely Easter dinner with this delicious and rich chocolate pavlova stack to finish off the meal.

Last year I wrote about the Ukranian eggs I like to make at Easter time. Usually I study Spanish while Rebecca takes her nap during the day, but this past week, I worked on eggs in order to get ready for Easter.

We hope all of you had a special day remembering and celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

Oh wow, those are some fancy eggs!

Meg said...

OH KEDRA!!!

This is so exciting. So glad you found my blog. Your daughter is beatiful. Way to go!!

Are you in Provo. Would love to see you sometime. Wow- I am so glad I can get on your blog now and keep in touch :)