Los Footes

Los Footes

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Um, our house just burned down.

No, I'm serious. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=11656807

9 comments:

The Foote Family said...

We are praying for you guys. Sorry this happened.(Sarah started crying on the way to Chuck E Cheese tonight in the car and we asked her what was wrong and she wouldn't answer us until like the fourth time of asking her to please tell us what was wrong so we know why she was sad she said she was crying because she is sad about Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Kedra's house burned down.:( She watched the news video with us right before we left. It was sad to think of you guys out there watching all your stuff burn. We all feel sad about it.) Let us know how we can help. We love you and we are grateful you are all safe!

Heather said...

Oh no, I am so sad for you!! There was a family in my ward whose house burned down when I was growing up. Heavenly Father sent lots of blessings their way to make sure they were taken care of. Wish we lived closer by to offer help! Do you have a place to stay for a while? My parents live in Murray and are very generous if you need it. Glad you made it out okay!

merrilykaroly said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry. Wow.

Tom McConnon said...

guys...that's awful, we're so sorry. we have a guest room at our place, you're more than welcome. let us know if there's anything we can do.

my name is becky kelly said...

what in the world?!? did you lose all of your stuff? holy smokes i'm glad you guys are ok! (uh... no pun intended...)
phew, i'd like to jump on the what-can-we-do-to-help band wagon, but i'm sure you're not interested in living in my basement apartment here in beautiful overton :) but i hope you know i'll be there in a second (or maybe about 6 hours because of all that darn freeway in between me and you) if there is anything i can do.
anyway, love you guys, glad you're safe! will you blog more and tell us all about it?!?
*cousin becky*

hey, i have a couch you can have!

Unknown said...

that is horrible. I am so sorry. I'm glad your safe but I can't imagine losing everything like that. While there isn't much physical support I can offer, I sure can pray for you.

Rachel said...

wow, we too are glad you are safe, I have experienced this before and there aren't any words for how it feels to lose journals, pics etc...
we are nearby too if anything is needed!

Leta-Kaye said...

Yikes! So glad you are safe. You don't stop to think how much you love someone til you worry about them... Sending that love and heartfelt prayers!

Kristina said...

holy cow! i just looked at your blog for the first time in a long time. so sorry to hear about everything, hope you guys are back on your feet!