General Conference is an event that happens every 6 months (in April and October) where living prophets and apostles speak and give direction to us from God. I look forward to Conference because it allows me to evaluate the things I need to change in my life...and we get to see the Footes.
Grandpa Foote and the girl at Sundance.
R has started to make this face lately. We all got a lot of laughs from this over the weekend.
We all LOVE chocolate milk.
We all love Grandmas!
Us girls made these pretty flowers while the boys were at the Priesthood Session.
4 comments:
hey i want some pretty flowers to be made at my house while the boys are gone! I was just thinking this weekend how fun it will be to have that time with my girls (and my girls-in-law eventually!) when my boys are old enough to have that time with their dad.
looks totally fun!
Love R's face!
how did you make those flowers?
hey i want some pretty flowers to be made at my house while the boys are gone! I was just thinking this weekend how fun it will be to have that time with my girls (and my girls-in-law eventually!) when my boys are old enough to have that time with their dad.
looks totally fun!
Love R's face!
how did you make those flowers?
oh, sorry. didn't mean to post that twice.
I have the same question! How did you make those cute bows? If this baby ends up being a girl, I would love to know the secret! :)
It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm glad things are going well! :)
Post a Comment