Los Footes

Los Footes

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lisa's Bridal Shower

I threw a bridal shower for Lisa on Saturday. This was a first for me. Please don't compare this shower to those that Marilee hostesses. I have a long way to go to be on her level. We had chocolate fondue, so that makes up for anything that I didn't do well.

A while ago, I asked Lisa what she and Miguel wanted and she said matching aprons. Thinking that I didn't want a sewing project at the moment, I looked all over the internet to find a male and female apron set, but I couldn't find anything. So, I ended up making the aprons. I don't know why I didn't want to in the first place. Aprons are about the easiest thing to sew. But I am happy with how they turned out. It was fun.

Lisa is going to be a beautiful bride. She and Miguel are so excited. It was fun to shower them!





No comments: