Los Footes

Los Footes

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tada! I finished it.

I've been working on an activity book for R for a few months now. Originally I thought I could have it finished for Christmas or her birthday (12/29), but after making a few pages, I was frustrated and overwhelmed.

So I brought the materials here in order to get some help and maybe motivation from Mom and Ty. I finally finished and R likes it. Whew. I have another project I want to start on, but I think I'll take a few days to catch my breath.







She likes it!
R did help a little bit.

3 comments:

Adria Davis Tingey said...

Ok, the book you were making in my imagination was about a hundred times simpler than this one, so sorry I pressured you to hurry it up. It's very cute, and complex. It will be a completely different sewing experience to make something big and fast if you know what I'm talking about. Wish we could sew together someday.

Unknown said...

I made something similar for Ethan a few years ago and was amazed at how much work it was!! This one turned out really cute!

LJBohman said...

amazing! wow! I'm pretty intimidated by those books. they are intense!