Los Footes

Los Footes

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Newlyweds again?

Here is the link to more photos from the shoot: http://photos.littlechapel.com/Tyler/Chapel/Valley-Of-Fire/

photo courtesy of Tyler Foote
We got to do a really cool thing last week. Jeremy and I were asked to be models (more as favor to us than as a favor to them) for some wedding photos for Chapel of the Flowers. So I got to pull out my wedding dress (which miraculously made it out of the fire) and wear it again. And I got my hair and makeup done for the first time in my life (I know, I didn't even do it for my own wedding). The photo shoot took place at Valley of Fire State Park and we rode a helicopter out there. This was my first time on a helicopter and it was awesome! I have a whole new respect for Nevada after seeing it from the air. When we pulled up over the park, we circled around a large rock formation. We were sure that the pilot was just giving us a spectacular view, we never thought he would land up on the top, but he did! We got some great pictures. The red rocks against the blue sky was an amazing backdrop and Tyler is an amazing photographer.


Fake eyelashes

3 comments:

Julie said...

How cool!! That picture at red rock is spectacular.

merrilykaroly said...

That is sooo cool. What an awesome picture. And that's awesome that your wedding dress still fits you perfectly!!

my name is becky kelly said...

that picture is amazing! Shanan and I got to be a bride and groom on a yacht at Lake Las vegas a few months after we got married. I loved it! You two are so cute! I want to see more pictures