We were in Salt Lake for a few days to pack up the truck and get ready to move up to Portland. It is very sad for us to have to leave dear people we love. But we were able to get together with the gang before we left. A lot of the fun of it was seeing the kiddos play together. Um, and I think Tom and Kristie have a bully on their hands. I've been trying to teach R how to stick up for herself. We will miss you all. Keep in touch!
I just finished reading my grandmother's journal and in it she says, "Friends are like jewels. The more you see them, the more you appreciate them." Jeremy and I are grateful to have truly great friends.
2 comments:
We're still trying to channel "tackling" into "gentle hugging." So good to see you guys, we'll miss you tons too.
Kedra! When will you be in Oregon? I am visiting for a whole month and it would be fun to catch up! I will be t=at my parents so give me a ring! :)
Post a Comment