Los Footes

Los Footes

Friday, July 1, 2011

Toddler Chair

My genius sister, Adria, designed the pattern for this toddler chair. She has been encouraging me to make one for R for a while now, but our life has been too crazy for me to sit down and do it. Well, I went and bought the materials on Saturday night and I was done by Monday morning. I think this took a total of 2 hours maximum to sew. It was way easier than I thought it would be and Adria's instructions are really easy to follow. The hardest part is stuffing the chair and you can tell that it is kind of lumpy because I am too cheap to buy enough foam to fill it so I used blankets and old t-shirts. R loves it.

You can purchase the pattern here.


2 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

Wow, that's so cute!!! It looks hard :)

The Foote Family said...

That is awesome Kedra! I am very impressed. I wish I had sewing skills like you. Sarah loves her Unicorn that you made for the Christmas exchange too. It's really cute. She named it "Unicorny."