Los Footes

Los Footes

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alicia loves Mike

Yesterday Alicia married Mike. They were married in the Portland, Oregon temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I know that because they were married there in a special ceremony, they are sealed forever, just as I am to Jeremy. It is a decision I am thankful for every day and one I know that they will be too.

So, I wish I took more pictures. I couldn't believe how distracted I was. I thought for sure I would be able to snap lots of shots. But, here are a few to give you a taste of how beautiful the day was.







A little note on the dress: two weeks ago I went shopping with my brother Ty, who has got quite the sense of style, I really trust him. We couldn't find anything in the colors (cream, light yellow and gold) and by the end of the shopping trip he said to me, "I'll just make you a dress." So a few days later I had an amazing dress that incorporates several elements that I love! Thank you so much Ty. You are very talented!

3 comments:

The Dave Foote Family said...

Kedra, I love the photo of you and your mom. It is so sweet and you look beautiful. I love your new haircut. What a happy day for your family. :)

Brittany Jensen said...

love your dress!

Brandi said...

Tell Ty I will be one of his first customers! Your brothers have insanely good artistic talents! Your family is just too cute Kedra! :)