Jeremy is taking the GRE right now. This is kind of the first step toward the rest of our life for us, if all goes according to plan. It has been 4+ years since he has recieved his Bachelor's degree and we've been wondering what his ideal career would be. Jeremy has excelled in the software industry, but hasn't felt fulfilled there. So, we were lucky to have the opportunity at the beginning of the year to take some time off and think. We've decided to go back to school. Jeremy's goal is to get a Ph.D. studying the Internet and Society and then teach and research (and write some books, I hope!). He has a paper waiting to get published. He is a smart, capable man and I am really excited for him and his future and am really lucky to be a part of it.
There are many more steps ahead of us to get to where we think we want to be, but I am happy that we are on our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment