Los Footes

Los Footes

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hiking at Ecola

On Friday night we were determined to plan on hiking on Saturday at Silver Falls State Park, but when I got an urgent call that my cousin needed a ride to the beach, we changed our plans. It worked out nicely because there was a hike we had been wanting to do on the coast. We had tried in February, but it was too muddy. The hike was at Ecola State Park from Crescent Beach to Indian Beach. We played a little at Indian Beach and then hiked back. So, things worked out and we had a great time.






1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh! I am in LOVE with the last picture of you and Rebecca. It is so cute!! I miss you guys so much and I am SO excited to see you in 2 weeks from today!! :)