Los Footes

Los Footes

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Las Vegas Thanksgiving trip

R loved playing with her cousins, especially Sarah, whom she followed around diligently.
I drew Tyler's name for Christmas this year and I took one look at these straw glasses at the store and knew they were made for him. Thanks, Ty, for being so fun to give funny gifts to.
Playing Blongo. I can't get enough. And yes, Steven and Paige did beat us, but it was close.

Sweet girl cousins in their tutus from Grandma.

These kiddos were done with pictures and would not sit still.

The whole Foote family

My sweets

This year was my first time eating Thanksgiving dinner outside. And I didn't get any pictures of the day, but I'll definitely remember it. The best part of Thanksgiving was that we were united with all of the Chris and Dave Foote family for the first time in over two years. We love these people!

And since we will all be going our different ways for December 25th, we celebrated the Foote Christmas on Friday following Thanksgiving. We were also able to get family pictures in and our photographer and friend, Vanessa Fulcher, did a great job.

No comments: