1. I love these little pinecone elves and didn't end up making them until after Christmas so I figured they could still fit in here.
2. We got a quick morning of really wet snow, but had to take advantage of it. It wasn't really fun to play in, but R still talks about her snowman. Ever since he washed away in the rain, "Snowman sad." We've resorted to marshmallow snowmen since then and she's barely been okay with that.
3. These are my favorite people and I've been really lucky to spend a lot of time with them lately.
4. I've been refinishing and reupholstering a chair I inherited last year from my grandfather. It has taken a really long time because 1. I thought I knew what I was doing, but am actually learning by making mistakes 2. I am really indecisive and can't decide what I really want it to turn out like and 3. I have a big belly. More on this chair to come.
5. Parsnips
6. Rebecca and the beach
7. Cool macro pic Jeremy took
8. An awesome day at the beach yesterday. It felt like spring! And we ate mounds of the freshest crab I've ever tasted. It was such a great day! It was also Ty's last beach trip for 2 years. We'll miss him.
9. The amaryllis my mom gave me finally bloomed and looks so bright and beautiful.
10. Lots of .50 cent pomegranates
11. It has been worth way more than any amount of money to have this guy around so much over the past year. I am LOVING this time and am cherish our current schedule. (R took this photo and I really like it. It is about time this cameraman got his picture taken.)
12. A heart wreath R and I made for Valentine's Day
3 comments:
I love your reupholstering job. I have two chairs I'd love to do, but am afraid I'd just mess them up. Can't wait to see how yours turns out and hopefully read some details about how you did it.
I love this post! Thanks for sharing. That picture with the parsnips... Oh my goodness, Rebecca is the cutest girl ever!!!!! And I love the pic of Jeremy she took. So fun!
that was a fun post. i feel like i'm part of the family :)
Post a Comment