Los Footes

Los Footes

Sunday, May 6, 2012

5 years

It's been 5 years, yesterday, since we tied the knot and it has been a very awesome 5 years. It was hard to live up to our 1st year celebration, when we were in Thailand, but we managed to go out on the town.

Jeremy and I had a great dinner at the Western Culinary Institute's restaurant, Technique. Three delicious courses left us very happy.


And conveniently, Imagine Dragons happened to be putting on a show in Portland during their tour. It was a great show. We left here very happy as well.

I don't know if we can keep this record up, but we have heard Imagine Dragons live both times I've been pregnant. We are instilling the love of good music into our kids even before they leave the womb.



1 comment:

Will said...

You guys are awesome. We all miss the good ol' days of book club with you all. But, I am glad to see that you haven't let your tastes and appreciations slip any.