
Then, this weekend Kedra celebrated her 22nd birthday at the Ranch. We had a great time with my family (and Katie's family) - as always, it was full of great hikes and four-wheeler riding. This trip, however, included a little something extra: Glow-In-The-Dark Birthday Glasses. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Happy Birthday, Kedra!!
3 comments:
hahahaha nice glasses. We are headed to Vegas next friday. We will be at the ranch for a few days with the Myers reunion then we fly home the following wednesday.
Oh my heck! Those glasses are hilarious! Kedra, I didn't even know your birthday was in May. I feel awful. Happy Birthday....you'll get a treat when I come back to Provo. By the way, Jeremy riding his bike is awesome. YOu'll be amazed with how much gas you'll save even with those small trips. Hey, how is your job going? Did you start yet?
woooooooooo! I like those!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEDRA!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!-M&L
Post a Comment