Firefox 3 was released today.
Kedra and I have been running beta and release candidate versions of it for a while, and it is awesome (at least, as awesome as a web browser can be). If you are using Firefox 2, it is certainly worth updating, and if you are using Internet Explorer, then do yourself a favor, and get yourself a real browser (I'm looking at you, Tyler).
I know, it's nerdy to post about Internet browsers, of all things, but I'm nerdy.
3 comments:
Wow, you are a nerd. I am still on Internet Explorer too! So there. The chapel site doesn't work that well with FireFox so I guess that is why I am lazy. That is where I spend 70 % of my time online.
Do you know what is nerdier than posting about Internet browsers? Commenting on said posts.
Firefox>>>>>>>>Internet Explorer
Woot! +1
Post a Comment