Los Footes

Los Footes

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kedra is a Scientist!!


In April, Kedra graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Genetics and Biotechnology, and last week she started her first post-graduation job. She was hired onto the BYU faculty as a visiting Research Associate.

She's going to be working with the US Department of Agriculture, studying the DNA of cheat grass. She is in the same lab that she worked at as an undergraduate, only now she is getting paid the big bucks.

I am really proud of her, and I think that she is the cutest scientist that I've ever met.

6 comments:

JoSue said...

Way to go Kedra! Glad to hear the job came through and you are a working woman! I love the lab coat, so vogue.

Brandon and Sienna said...

Hey Jeremy,
I found you in the blogging world. I can't believe you went to Thailand. I wish I would have known I could have given you lots of tips and a place to stay!!! I am so excited how much all of you have developed a love for Thailand and the Thai food. Bytheway, I love the king as well.

The Foote Family said...

Way to go Kedra!

L said...

Kedra, You look so adorable!!! What a smart girl! Jer, you must be so proud!

Tom McConnon said...

I'm secretly rooting for you to "accidentally" create a new superhero. Make it a good guy, k?

Debbie said...

Congrats! :) I'm so happy for you! Just think how different your life would be if you would have ended up going to Univ. of Wash? ;) I bet you are so glad you made the choices you did!