Los Footes

Los Footes

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Brown Family Reunion

Jeremy and I enjoyed a very nice 4th of July weekend at the Ranch for the Brown family reunion. I LOVE Jeremy's entire family. It was really fun to meet distant relatives and also to catch up with those closer. There were three things I really loved this weekend that include the following:
1. The family, but especially the kids. Those kids are so funny and it was great to be around kids.
2. A couple of horses were saddled up. This was my first time riding a horse at the Ranch.
3. There were fireworks there this year.
Well, a fourth would of course be that it was at the Ranch. We love that place!
For any family that was there that is reading, thanks so much for going to the reunion. We loved seeing everyone.


Oh, and by the way, electricity has made it to the Ranch, which is great in many ways, but also disappointing because it takes away from the seclusion of the Ranch.

2 comments:

michael dean said...

Aahhhhhhh...I love that canyon.

L said...

Those horses are beautiful!! Riding horses in that setting... does it get any better?