Los Footes

Los Footes

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Alpine Loop

Jeremy and I drove the Alpine Loop last year and loved it. We only had a couple of hours then and did not get to spend all the time we wanted to. So, yesterday we drove it again and did some hiking. We were able to bring siblings who are new at BYU and haven't yet enjoyed all the beauty Utah has to offer.
Jeremy and Hayden look very nice with their "moss"taches and pipes.
So, if you live in Utah, go drive the Alpine Loop this fall. It is stunning!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey guys! I stumbled across your blog and was happy to see all is well. We sure do miss your great Sunday school lessons. Are you still teaching?

Beautiful pictures of Alpine Loop--we don't have those gorgeous mountains around these parts, so it was good to see something familiar. Keep in touch!

Love,
Jessica and Garrett

L said...

Oh my gosh - that is gorgeous! How I miss Utah this time of year!

jimnalli said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Collin said...

Loved your pictures.

http://savvytravelerzone.blogspot.com/