
Yesterday, Jeremy and I hiked Mt. Timpanogos with Steven and Paige. And we even saw mountain goats. Now we can look at that mountain and laugh. I have to add that this is Jeremy's second time hiking Timp and I am quite impressed that he would try it again. I think I have checked it off my list. It was very beautiful, but very strenuous. Actual elevation: 11,749 feet (3,581 m).

4 comments:
I so badly wish we could have joined you...congrats on conquering Timp!
WOOOO HOOOO! That is awesome! I'm so wishing I did that before we left! What a gorgeous view!!!
wow how fun! I sure would like to see Paige again, she seems so nice. well keep having fun and good luck with your experiments!
jeremy and kedra! how are you?? cool pics of your hike! we miss you guys in the ward!! :)
Post a Comment