Los Footes

Los Footes

Monday, January 5, 2009

Cooking for a new year



Tonight, I was back in my own kitchen for the first time this year. It was wonderful and I might say that my lettuce wraps were a true success. For the couple weeks before we left for Christmas vacation, we ate at the Cannon Center with my freshman brother, Hayden. He had lots of meals left on his card and was so kind to indulge us, but consequently, I didn't do much cooking in the month of December. So, I am happy to be back at it. I did cook Thai food at Mom and Dad Foote's house on New Year's, but it feels good to be at home in my kitchen.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Thai food. I would love any recipes that you are willing to share!

Afton said...

Ooh, recipe please. This looks perfect for the temporary low-carb health kick I'm on. In fact, I might need to head to the store for some ice berg right now, that looks so good.

Debbie said...

HI :) I'm glad afton had a link to your blog because I didn't know you had one! :) I'm happy to see you and Jeremy! (Plus I had no idea your mom could run 26 miles...she can do anything!) Here's the link to my blog, if you're curious... http://fishkat.wordpress.com/

Miss you!

Clay said...

That looks really good. i feel the same way about getting back to the kitchen. except my ties are to my mother's kitchen... where she cooks.