Los Footes

Los Footes

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Very Ranchful Birthday


My wonderful wife turned 23 on Sunday, and we had a great time with my family at the Ranch. I am very glad that Kedra loves the Ranch, and we have a great time every time that we go. We went on some great hikes, did some four-wheeling, and had a fun little birthday party (including a child-sized princess tiara) for Kedra.

In honor of Kedra's birthday, I wrote a haiku:

Kedra Davis Foote
Born in Nineteen Eighty-Six:
A good year for wives.

Happy birthday, Kedra!!!

4 comments:

Richins Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Happy late birthday Kedra. We'll see you guys this summer at the ranch.

Adria Davis Tingey said...

I really like your microplace scarf. Mine is orange, which is appropriate, but your blue is very lovely.

Jeener Beener said...

Happy b-day Kedra! Hope it was everything you wanted and MORE.

my name is becky kelly said...

thank you for teaching me how to spell haiku, or heicoo, or hikou, or however you spelled it...
-cousin becky