The second picture below is kind of funny because we set the timer on the camera to take a picture of us and right then the waiter came to our table and so we had to act cool like nothing was going on because we were being so tacky taking pictures in such a fancy establishment.
And we tried on some fun hats at Goodwill.
Then we went to some downtown art galleries with my artsy brothers, but didn't see anything that great. And finally (I know, how could we do so much in one day?), we walked through the Portland Classical Chinese Garden. It was an oasis in the city.
2 comments:
Isn't Portland amazing? I've always wanted to eat at the Culinary Institute. One year Robert almost arranged it for my birthday, but it didn't work out. After seeing your pictures though, I don't think I'll put it off much longer.
What a great day! :)
Post a Comment