On Thursday, we hiked Eagle Creek in the Columbia River Gorge. It really was so beautiful. I love the Northwest with how green and diverse it is. There are several falls on the hike and our main destination was Punchbowl Falls. The day was perfect with sunshine off and on so it never got too hot. The trail is cut into the rock and some places you are walking right on the edge. The surroundings were so beautiful though that you would be tempted to look up and around, but you had to be careful so as to not fall off. It was just my Mom and Dad who came with us which was fun in many ways as well. Man, I am still in awe of the beauty. It doesn't get better than this.
1 comment:
those are great pictures! I love water falls, I am glad you guys are there having a great time! See you soon!
Post a Comment