Los Footes

Los Footes

Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting out

On Saturday, we got our first hike of the year in. Oh how glorious it was! I mean the scenery left you wanting (the trees are still bare), but it was still great to get out. I am really excited for the hiking we have in store this year (especially because Jeremy carries the girl).
We found a large antler, completely in tact.
Okay, the dads were pretty darn cute with their little girls. I was surprised and a bit nervous at what these guys were willing to do, even with their babies strapped to them.

1 comment:

my name is becky kelly said...

I love when Shanan wears the belly pac and says "i can't even see where i'm walking!"
... yeah, now you get some idea of why i've been so clumsy for the last 5 months!
Looks like fun!
-becky kelly-