Los Footes

Los Footes

Thursday, May 6, 2010

R's first ranch trip



We had a wonderful weekend at the ranch last weekend. I just can't express how much I love it there. This was a special weekend because Rebecca got to experience the magic of the ranch for the first time. It was really cool to be there as a little family, but also to be with Jeremy's family and grandparents.

Even being at the ranch for a day or two seems like it is longer because of how fun it is. You really do forget about your life back at home. We went hiking, 4-wheeling, rode horses, and of course, ate delicious food. I think I write about this often in my ranch posts, but with this being our first ranch trip in seven months, let alone this year, seemingly simple things were WAY fun.

So, Sarah loves the horses. She even rode one completely on her own. It was amazing; she's not quite 2 1/2! Anyway, she was calling the horse "my horse." It was really cute, and she was kind enough to lend "her horse" to some of the rest of us to ride.

2 comments:

my name is becky kelly said...

man i love that place!
it is something special to enjoy it with your OWN family, and not just your parents and siblings :) even though they're special too!
becky kelly

Rachel said...

yea! I am glad you make time to do this! we want to live closer for sure, my family is also in So. Utah and Logan just seems so far away from the pretty red rocks!! hope to see you this summer!