Los Footes

Los Footes

Monday, August 23, 2010

New growth

We have very much closed the door on this event (the fire) in our life so I hesitate to post these photos, but a couple of people have shown interest in seeing what kind of damage took place in the fire. But as a representation of our overcoming and the bright future we hope for I would like you to see this tree.


I bought this tree the day of the fire. Below is a picture of the tree after the fire. It is to the left of the T.V. inside the white box. This tree has grown back beautifully in just one month. I am excited to see how our life is growing and progressing as we watch this tree grow.





We're so sad to lose our books.

Yep, those are roof shingles, right where we were sleeping not too long before.





2 comments:

Meg said...

KEDRA?

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. I JUST GOT ON YOUR BLOG AND AM COMPLETELY SPEECHLESS. I am so glad you and your family are okay. How senseless and random. I am SO sorry about your things. Can we get together soon? I AM back from DC and will be in Salt Lake for a little bit. . . can we get together? I want to meet your darling daughter. I am just so sorry. . . I too will be fasting and praying for you guys. Can I come over and help you sort through things? Seriously, will you let me know? Do you have my email? It's browneyedmeg@gmail.com. Let me know okay

Rachel said...

We are also keeping you in our prayers, thanks for posting, you are loved!