In the Salt Lake airport, we saw a man who looked awfully a lot like Christian Bale. I couldn't take my eyes off him, but when I asked Jeremy to take a picture and possibly get his autograph he said, "No way!" (Well actually he said, "Ked, that is not Christian Bale.")
We've already eaten delicious food (something you can count on when my Mom cooks), watched the sun set on the beach, and gone to the Seaside ward LDS church services.
I'll be back with more soon.
2 comments:
What a beautiful little lady you have. I love her smile!
Hey, R, I hate to break it to you darlin', but, it's time someone told you... you don't have much hair.
Hailey is 4 months old and has more than you. i mean, not to give you a complex or anything, i just thougth you ought to know.
p.s. Hailey has more hair than any of my other kids did... so there's hope for your litte sister. :)
I love that top picture of her, she is so darn cute!
Post a Comment