Oh wow this is beautiful. So, I saw your Christmas card and then wanted to see what else you all are up to so here I am looking through your life adventures. Oregon is on my list of places to see in the western part of the US, as well as the amazing caves in New Mexico. Such a diverse place, the US. Very cool trip friends, very cool.
2 comments:
Wow, Oregon is very beautiful. I've only been over the border and back to Idaho. The coast looks so fun. Rebecca has such pretty eyes.
Kathryn
Oh wow this is beautiful. So, I saw your Christmas card and then wanted to see what else you all are up to so here I am looking through your life adventures. Oregon is on my list of places to see in the western part of the US, as well as the amazing caves in New Mexico. Such a diverse place, the US. Very cool trip friends, very cool.
Post a Comment