Kendra-- This is Jeremy's friend from college. I think we met once. Anyway, we just moved to portland. We are in Hillsboro. I hear you are in Beaverton. We should totally get together some time. Email me some time at courtneyhaynie@gmail.com!
Beautiful photos!! Such a cute family! And SO jealous you are living close to COURTNEY!! She is so great Kedra, you will LOVE HER! Wish I could join the fun!
3 comments:
Kendra-- This is Jeremy's friend from college. I think we met once. Anyway, we just moved to portland. We are in Hillsboro. I hear you are in Beaverton. We should totally get together some time. Email me some time at courtneyhaynie@gmail.com!
looking back through the posts I am so happy for you guys! so you are moved up north to portland?
Beautiful photos!! Such a cute family! And SO jealous you are living close to COURTNEY!! She is so great Kedra, you will LOVE HER! Wish I could join the fun!
Post a Comment