Los Footes

Los Footes

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Strawberry fields forever

One of the reasons I wanted to move back to Oregon was for the strawberries. The strawberries here are smaller than California berries, but they melt in your mouth. We saw some at the farmer's market last week, but I wanted to do my own picking so we went yesterday to a field not too far away. R kept Uncle Hayden company most of the time and did the picking with her mouth. My mom was saying how many memories being out in the field picking berries brought back. I don't know how she did it with so many kids. But I do have very fond memories of berry picking and you can bet we'll be back next month when all the other berries are ripe.





1 comment:

The Foote Family said...

Yum! That looks fun and made me want some strawberries!