Los Footes

Los Footes

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Little boy

So, most of you know the news because Jeremy posted it on Facebook, which isn't really my style but gets the job done: we are truly lucky to be able to welcome a little boy into the world in May. At first I was a little worried that I don't know how to mother a boy, but I have heard such good things about little boys that now I am really excited.

I have still had some rough days at 22 weeks (with R, I was feeling great after 16), but Jeremy has been the best nurse. I am so lucky that he has been around. He has done a lot for our family when I've been out of it. To think this little guy might turn out like him makes me happy and even more excited.

6 comments:

Melanie Hensley said...

Congratulations. How exciting.

merrilykaroly said...

Woohoo! Congrats you guys! You are going to love a little boy. They are so fun!!!

Kat & Joe said...

Congrats! You are right, boys are the best! You will love it and it will be lots of fun having a girl and a boy. What great news. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you.
Kathryn Creswell

Brandi said...

Kedra, congrats! Little boys are way fun! Will you be having him in Oregon? I will be visiting the last two weeks of April and the first two weeks of May. I would love to drop by and say hi! :)

my name is becky kelly said...

boys are good. i highly recommend them.

L said...

YAY!!! We didn't know you guys were expecting another baby!! How fun that ours will be SO close in age! Congrats - we are really stoked for you guys!!

XO!!
Laura and Michael