After Grandpa Wheeler's passing, his furniture was passed on to his grandchildren. Camille used his table and chairs for a couple of years, but replaced them and offered them to anyone in the family who would like them. I was so happy to be the person to get them! Adam and Ashley so kindly packed them up and shipped them to us here in Indiana and I love that this set is now a part of my home. The upholstery was stained and old, and I wanted to make them my own and spiff them up a bit. As with
the sitting chair from Grandpa
that I reupholstered, the hardest part was choosing the fabric. They
kind of look retro modern, which I really like, but I may change the
fabric down the road, and that would be way more possible with these
chairs than the
other.
 |
| Before |
 |
| Will modeling for us |
 |
| After |
No comments:
Post a Comment